From: Richard Stovall [mailto:rich...@gmail.com]
Sent: Sunday, 5 February 2012 3:50 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Re: ASUS laptops/notepbooks

128 GB SD.  I didn't even know that those exist...  A little checking shows
that they're actually not crazy expensive, if you actually have a use case that
demands one.
http://www.amazon.com/Lexar-Media-Flash-Memory-LSD128CRBNA133/dp/B004SAMZW4

If you don't mind me asking, what USB3 enclosure are you using for the 512 GB
SSD?

On Sat, Feb 4, 2012 at 10:59 PM, Ken Schaefer