I think I remember reading something about that game.  Isn't that where, when
their team loses, half the fans riot?
Subject: Re: OT - ugh!
To: ntsysadmin@lyris.sunbelt-software.com
From: kz2...@googlemail.com
Date: Fri, 3 Feb 2012 22:38:36 +0000

I was told once being a Sunderland fan helped me get a job. Not that you US
guys will even know about football. Real football, that is. Played with feet :-)
Sent from my SR-71 BlackbirdFrom:  "Guyer, Donald" <dgu...@che.org>
Date: Fri, 3 Feb 2012 15:13:52 -0500To: NT System Admin
Issues<ntsysadmin@lyris.sunbelt-software.com>ReplyTo:  "NT System Admin Issues"
<ntsysadmin@lyris.sunbelt-software.com>Subject: RE: OT - ugh!
There are soooooooooooooo many factors that come into play during the hiring
process. Tech skills, personality, appearance, education, communication
skills….the list goes on. Sometimes something that both parties share in common
that pops up in the casual part of the interview sways it. Hobbies, music,
sports…. Hell, I landed a gig awhile back, where my boss told me he hired me in
large part due to the fact that I had a modified Jeep (he owned one too). I was
told by my new employer that what stood out for me was the way I answered the
scenario questions regarding prioritizing and IT’s role in supporting the
business (availability, bottom line, etc). They asked me very few technical
questions, based on the fact that I’ve been in IT since the late 80s. Some I
couldn’t answer, but I was honest and they told me that was another thing they
liked about me. Sometimes I equate the whole process to blindly throwing a
dart… Don GuyerDirectory and Messaging Services
Catholic Health East, ITSS From: Andrew S. Baker [mailto:asbz...@gmail.com]