Huh, our experience pretty much mirrors yours - our Konica-Minolta MFPs
machines are mediocre and the vendor is about the same, our Toshiba MFPs
are significantly better and the service from the vendor is much better.
Interesting.

From: Mike Sullivan [mailto:neog...@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, February 09, 2012 12:36 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Re: Printer/Copier/MFP Contract Renewal

I have to second Ben's opinion on the copiers. We currently have two
different vendors and one is far and away better than the other. Both
brand copiers have their issues but I would want to go with the better
vendor for the support. FYI, in my situation the better vendor supports
the Toshiba copiers and the other vendor support Konica-Minolta.

On Thu, Feb 9, 2012 at 9:00 AM, Ben Scott <mailvor...@gmail.com> wrote:

On Thu, Feb 9, 2012 at 11:40 AM, Paul Hutchings
<paul.hutchi...@mira.co.uk> wrote:
> Right now I'll keep it a very broad question - who have you had good
and bad
> experiences with?

 This is a perennial question on this list.  :-)  The consensus seems
to be that all printers suck, and it's the local vendor's service and
support which matter far more.  That's certainly my experience.

-- Ben

Thank you,

Mike Sullivan