If possible stay away from Konica-Minota they have a fair product when it
works but you have to know what questions to ask and read the fine print
you will find on the back of the page that says this page is blank. (It
will look blank but if you use a microscope you will find the small
print.)  Last job purchased 2 of the same model at the same time.  This was
at the time that Vista was released.  Printer/copier/scanner in one
building was down more than up.  Postscript was a $2k additional purchase
and since we had two of the same model we had to purchase for both ($4k
addition).  (This was NOT reveled to us until we asked about it a month
post purchase.)  The building with the machine down most of the time was
the one that needed the capacity the printer was rated for but only for 2
months out of the year otherwise it was used at maybe 1% of capacity.  The
other building used the printer at maybe 20% capacity and it basically
stayed up unless someone got a wild hair and put in paper made from
recycled paper, then it would go down within 3 reams of paper.  It would
also go down if we pushed to or over the capacity due to the other printer
being down.  Scanning was to either an SMB share or internal FTP server.  I
could never get the internal FTP server to delete anything unless I went to
the machine and did it from the control panel.  The SMB share had to be
full and no security!  Since the stuff being copied and scanned was covered
under NDA's that was not going to happen and the internal FTP would not
take/use any security either.  The software they offered up to deal with
the scanning "issue" required full admin access to the disk and to run.  I
dumped it without even trying to deal with that.  The drivers were for
Windows 2000.  It took maybe 6 months post purchase before they finally
released the XP drivers but they really seemed to me to be beta with the
first time they offered them up when you attempted to load them plainly
saying they were Windows 2000 drivers.  About the time Windows 7 was
released they finally had drivers for Vista that did not crash the system.
Their sales people may "forget" to mention that the machine is EOL and if
you don't ask they don't tell.  We got bit by that one.  Turned out the
machines had been sitting in a warehouse for months.

Up side was these were both color machines and did a great job of printing
or copying in color.  The shading was not adjustable within the printer
(well maybe if we had gotten the Postscript addition it might have been)
but we had other ways to adjust the shading to do what was needed.  BTW the
Postscript piece was a physical add on to the machine and once attached
needed a service call to detach and would not migrate to another machine
unless the service tech reset something inside the device.

Jon