Agreed, I don't see any way to create any other records in a Windows stub
zone beyond those it's intended to hold.

Best bet is to use a more flexible DNS proxy (even dnsmasq will do) to
selectively mangle *some* records for the zone without being authoritative.
 From there you have a variety of ways to "fix" the problem... either
transparently forward all UDP 53 through the proxy via your L3 router, use
conditional forwarders to the mangling proxy from the DCs just for those
zones, etc., etc...

--Steve