Yeah, I'm not seeing a good way to do this at the DNS level.  At least not
with Windows DNS.

Might be time to employ a proxy or application firewall and manage the
traffic at that level.  This is not strictly a DNS issue.

* *

*ASB* *http://XeeMe.com/AndrewBaker* *Harnessing the Advantages of
Technology for the SMB market…

*