From: "Kennedy, Jim"
<kennedy...@elyriaschools.org<mailto:kennedy...@elyriaschools.org>>
Subject: RE: IE9 GP Admin Templates

I put it everywhere I could think of.  I was so po’d at the whole IE9 gpp/IE
maint issue that I lost it. Plus the KB is a bit vague on where it goes, but I
do not think it needs to go on the desktops.  One thing I did notice, after you
do the hotfix you need to create a new GPP….it does not retroactively fix an
existing GPP.

Prerequisites
To apply this hotfix, you must be running one of the following operating
systems:

  *   Windows 7
  *   Windows 7 Service Pack 1 (SP1)
  *   Windows Server 2008 R2
  *   Windows Server 2008 R2 Service Pack 1 (SP1)