Our desktop team settled on a product called Night Watchman. I believe it meets
all your requirements. I know very little about it other than the fact there is
a web page that I can power up my remote desktop from if I need it :)
From: Tom Miller [mailto:tmil...@hnncsb.org]
Sent: Thursday, April 12, 2012 4:41 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: PC power management

Are any of you using power management products?  These would be products that
remotely power on/off, enable monitor shutdown, and such.  Our KBox can take
advantage of WOL, but I've found in testing that it's not always reliable with
IP changes from DHCP.

We tested a few products and I like one called Greentrac.  This uses an agent
and has been very reliable in testing the hosted version. Unfortunately, they
run on Ubuntu and XenServer does not officially support that, and I'm not
inclined to purchase VMWare for a single installation.   There is no other
installation option.

Suggestions anyone?  I'm looking for products that shut down PCs after
inactivity, starting at a certain time of the day, can put the monitor to
sleep, can power on PC and power off.

Recommendations appreciated.

Thanks
Tom

Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail message, including attachments, is for the
sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and
privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, or
message.

or send an email to