A couple things missing from that, which SCCM alone cannot do is to
automatically preserve data and computing instances when shutting down and
starting up, and allow the end user to delay or set their own shut down
policies according to workload.

Another issue is true reporting.  SCCM does not know about specific computer
models, it just has general info. So if you're looking for proper cost savings
reports due to implementing power management, it's more of a guess.

--
Sent from Kaiten Mail for Android. Please excuse my brevity.