Some help desk products have snap-ins to Share Point, so you could look at
current vendor offerings to see if any integrate that way.  We use Help Star,
and the current version now integrates with Share Point.  We are one rev behind
so I cannot attest to what sort of integration though.  Probably just a layer
on top of SP that points to the existing SQL database that Help Star uses,
perhaps like our employee Great Plains portal.

>>> Jonathan Link <jonathan.l...@gmail.com> 5/23/2012 6:46 AM >>>
Hi don't know.