And, it's not like all these on-premise servers has 100% uptime over the
past few years, what with malware, power issues, hardware failures,
mistaken configuration problems, and upgrade woes.

Problems happen.  Everywhere.

* *

*ASB* *http://XeeMe.com/AndrewBaker* *Harnessing the Advantages of
Technology for the SMB market…