From: James Rankin [mailto:kz2...@googlemail.com]
Sent: Thursday, November 08, 2012 11:32 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Re: Symantec %@(*&OI:TNGF(P*

No, the first rule of Symantec is you don't use any of their products
:-)

On 8 November 2012 16:23, Steven Peck <sep...@gmail.com> wrote:

The first rule of Symantec is you don't talk about symantec

On Thu, Nov 8, 2012 at 6:54 AM, Robert Cato <cato.rob...@gmail.com>
wrote:

It is SEP12, I'm sorry I do not know the definition file, that is
handled by the security group...and they don't really want to talk about
Symantec right now.