On Wed, Feb 13, 2013 at 9:45 AM, John Cook <john.c...@pfsf.org> wrote:
> Depending on your organizational structure you could possibly just publish
> all the new printers to your users and make life a little easier going
> forward - you could eliminate the manual process by just adding a printer
> policy to a user.

But aren't the already published printers tied to the old print
server? These aren't new printers, really - the only change is the
underlying print server. There are no new printers - all the same
names and same IP addresses of the printers. I just duplicated the
entries from the old print server to the new.

I'm now more confused than before. :-)