I'm really interested to see if this is the paradigm shift that Google
thinks it's going to be. I think if they can really work out the issues,
it will be. But I'm not convinced they can at this point. Specifically
voice recognition issues. With this device, the voice recognition has to
be pretty close to 100% 24x7, or it won't catch on. They way I see this
working in real life, is that it's going to be tethered do your phone all
the time. Meaning  you will still have your phone with you, so it won't
replace that device. I see it as more of an accessory to your phone. But
if you are constantly shifting back and forth between the 2 then it's
going to be a hard sell.

Christopher Bodnar
Enterprise Architect I, Corporate Office of Technology:Enterprise
Architecture and Engineering Services
Tel 610-807-6459
3900 Burgess Place, Bethlehem, PA 18017
christopher_bod...@glic.com

The Guardian Life Insurance Company of America

www.guardianlife.com