Voice recognition needs to be far superior to what we have on our phones
currently.  And yep, it will have to fully integrate with your phone.  I see it
as a monitor and voice system for your phone.

From: Christopher Bodnar [mailto:christopher_bod...@glic.com]
Sent: Wednesday, February 27, 2013 9:18 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Re: Color me skeptical

I'm really interested to see if this is the paradigm shift that Google thinks
it's going to be. I think if they can really work out the issues, it will be.
But I'm not convinced they can at this point. Specifically voice recognition
issues. With this device, the voice recognition has to be pretty close to 100%
24x7, or it won't catch on. They way I see this working in real life, is that
it's going to be tethered do your phone all the time. Meaning  you will still
have your phone with you, so it won't replace that device. I see it as more of
an accessory to your phone. But if you are constantly shifting back and forth
between the 2 then it's going to be a hard sell.

Christopher Bodnar
Enterprise Architect I, Corporate Office of Technology:Enterprise Architecture
and Engineering Services

Tel 610-807-6459
3900 Burgess Place, Bethlehem, PA 18017
christopher_bod...@glic.com<mailto:>

[cid:image001.jpg@01CE14CB.B6AC8800]

The Guardian Life Insurance Company of America

www.guardianlife.com<http://www.guardianlife.com/>