We haven't gone through the low-level design process for each of the
deliverables yet, so I am not sure if we're using that feature. Is that a part
of the Environment Manager? Our implementation of AppSense is purely for a
profile management solution because of the garbage that roaming profiles makes
us deal with in our current environment.

- Sean