From: Patrick Salmon [mailto:psal...@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, March 08, 2013 4:38 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: OT: Meraki

Since it came up the other week (and with full disclosure: I am a Cisco
employee and Meraki is now a part of Cisco), anybody want a free AP? Yeah. Free.

Follow link. sign up. Participate in webinar. Validate shipping details. Done.
Before I get spanked, it is limited to NA and EU so apologies to anyone outside
those geos.

802.11n, fully cloud-managed with a 3-yr subscription. Setup is a breeze.

I did this a couple of months ago and was very happy with the MR16 they sent
(I'm pretty certain that's the $699 one referenced in the link) and when I
certified (SE's and Cisco partners only) they replaced it with the MR24 (more
radios) added the NGFW and POE Switch. My home network is now entirely Meraki
and while I have incentive to be somewhat biased have found it to be uber cool
in its own right. Kinda harks back to the good old days when you could get
Cisco t-shirts and books just by finding the right link; this is one such link,
and you're welcome ;-)

Link here: http://www.meraki.com/freeap

Pat.

or send an email to