Such is life in the land of subscriptions and remote license checking.

I'll bet they have a backdoor that they're not willing to provide or
outline right now.

Also, I'll be keeping my eye out for alternative firmware as a hedge
against this particular issue.

*ASB
**http://XeeMe.com/AndrewBaker* <http://xeeme.com/AndrewBaker>*
**Providing Virtual CIO Services (IT Operations & Information Security) for
the SMB market…***