Exactly!  Right now I am using an iPad RDP client to RDP into two unused POS
terminals.  So I don’t need an RDP client.  So what you are saying is to set up
a server with multiple VM’s all running the POS software?

Stephen L. Holtz, MCSE, MCT
Director of Information Technology
Addison Reserve Country Club
7201 Addison Reserve Blvd.
Delray Beach, Fl. 33446
Ph: 561-455-1220
Cell: 561-441-0646

 <http://www.addisonreserve.cc/> www.addisonreserve.cc

ARLogoPlatinumClubDistinguishedEmerald
Proudly recognized as a 5-Star

Platinum Club of America.

confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail,
you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this
e-mail, and any attachments thereto, is strictly prohibited. If you have
received this e-mail in error, please notify me by replying to this message and
permanently delete the original and any copy of this e-mail and any printout
thereof.