I agree, without the data you have nothing, protecting the data is what its
about. Why have controls in systems if you aren't trying to protect the crown
jewels which is the data in which your organization/business used to get its
job/mission accomplished.

Edward E. Ziots, CISSP, CISA, Security +, Network +
Security Engineer
Lifespan Organization
ezi...@lifespan.org
Work:401-444-9081

This electronic message and any attachments may be privileged and confidential
and protected from disclosure. If you are reading this message, but are not the
intended recipient, nor an employee or agent responsible for delivering this
message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you are
strictly prohibited from copying, printing, forwarding or otherwise
disseminating this communication. If you have received this communication in
error, please immediately notify the sender by replying to the message. Then,
delete the message from your computer. Thank you.