On Feb 11, 2008 5:38 PM, Michael B. Smith
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Yeah, I'm outside of my "comfort zone" here.

  Likewise, from the other direction -- I've logged a lot of time on
MediaWiki- and TWiki-based wikis, but really have none with the WSS
stuff.

  And don't get me wrong, the WSS demos I've seen make it look pretty
impressive, especially for the MS Office family.  I just think the the
WSS "wiki" label is more about marketing than actually being like
other wikis.  Better to advocate WSS on its own merits.  Indeed, it
may be that WSS, and not a wiki-clone, is more suited to what the OP
is looking for...

-- Ben