Thanks.

________________________________

From: David Lum [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, February 12, 2008 12:36 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: RE: fax/copy/scan/print?

The only think I suggest is avoid using it with a print server to put it
on the network. I have had zero luck keeping all-in-ones playing nice on
a LAN for much over a year. Didn't seem to matter if we had a Linksys,
Hawking, or HP print server either, if it was an all-in-one it would
install great and die many months later.

The same print servers have been flawless with standard HP LasterJet's
(HP4, 4000, 8000, etc), so go figure.

Dave Lum  - Systems Engineer
[EMAIL PROTECTED] - (971)-222-1025
"When you step on the brakes your life is in your foot's hands"