From: Andy Crellin [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, February 20, 2008 1:26 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Virtualize Terminal Server or not?

We are running TS virtualised on ESX with about 40 users and its running
fine. They are reasonably well specified, with the 2  hosts being
ProLiant DL380 64bit dual quad-core + 16Gb memory and each VM having 2Gb
memory and a single core to play with. We also use 2X to load balance. I
don't use the facility myself but my colleagues tell me that they and
their users are happy with the response.

Andy Crellin
Technical Services Manager
Leonard Cheshire Disability
Telephone: 01904 479200