Just a reminder: with Terminal Server and Citrix, the issue is more a
matter of latency (i.e., ping times) than bandwidth.    You could have a
fast connection at your end, but if it's a long distance (say,
trans-oceanic), your ping times could still suck.  Under 100 ms is
ideal, over 200 is noticeable, over 500 is starting to get pretty bad.

A 128K ISDN connection typically has sub-50ms ping times and can
realistically handle 10 to 20 users depending on real-world activity. A
T1 from Florida to Alaska could be unusable.  Bandwidth needs really
depend on actually user and screen update activity.  Latency issues,
however, will show up with a single user.  Test.  The place you'll see
most problems is in keyboard response when typing.

Terminal Server sessions don't actually send and receive a lot of data
-- but there's several times more going TO the users than FROM them, so
you need to look at you server's upload speed.   Citrix has some
optimizations that can improve both bandwidth and latency issues, but in
my own non-exhaustive tests some time ago, I didn't see major benefits.

I used to avoid running serious Terminal Server connections over the
Internet due to quality control issues: you never know from one minute
to the next exactly how it's going to be routed, and what hop might get
overloaded.  Tracking down causes... don't waste your time.  I still
prefer private circuits if I have a choice, and the latency tends to be
a lot better.

One other point: I definitely think you should be running more than one
server, for reliability.  Terminal servers are multi-user PCs.  Users
mess up their systems (lock them down as much as possible) .  You will
be fixing user problems, rebooting, etc.  Being able to shut down one
server while users work on the other is a very good thing compared to
everything going dark at once.  Especially if you have load balancing
and roaming profiles.

/kenw