  From: Adam Greene
  To: NT System Admin Issues
  Sent: Monday, April 14, 2008 4:55 PM
  Subject: color printer???

  OK,

  Here's the monthly color printer question to this list ....

  Looking for a reliable color printer that can print on card stock and do
legal size paper. Less than 200 pages per month. Color images need to come out
with good quality. Network-attached rather than PC-attached.

  So far the HP 2600n seems to have good reviews out there. HP itself directed
us to the CP1510 which seems slightly better.

  We would probably go with Brother because we've had good experience with a
monochrome MFC. However, they told us they can't support cardstock. Seems hard
to believe.

  Would not repeat Lexmark -- we have a c720 that's a beast, takes forever, and
has cost us lots of money in replacement parts.

  Thanks for any advice, guys.

  Adam