Where you get 5K from? Nearer 3

From: Jon Harris [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, April 22, 2008 9:36 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Re: Need opinion on Blade Servers

Some of us have little or no choice in the matter but is she can get the big
bucks and training then I would go for it as well but $5k just to run 3 or
maybe 4 virtual machines it a lot and that does not even include the cost of
training, just the ESX software.

Jon
On Tue, Apr 22, 2008 at 8:28 AM, Mike Semon <[EMAIL PROTECTED]<mailto:[EMAIL