Small Business Server is not supported by our software and our trading
system uses SQL databases that have to be on a separate box as well.

Sharie

  _____

From: Andy Shook [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, April 22, 2008 8:36 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Need opinion on Blade Servers

It all depends on the needs of the firm.  My knee-jerk was to put in a SBS
box for everything since its only eight people, however, there may be more
to it than meets the eye.  (Dude, transformers are awesome!!)

As far as host based virtualization, I think this environment would be an
ideal candidate.  It's small and there is no physical space allocated for
severs.  I would look into the option of taking your beefiest box, maxing
out the RAM and putting everything I could on it.

My outside view, $.02

Shook

http://www.linkedin.com/in/andyshook

  _____