From: Christos R [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, May 01, 2008 9:20 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Salary Advice

Thanks Everyone!
Well the thing is I started off as a network technician and only a network
admin above me.  The company was small then only about 60-70 employees and 2
offices. A few weeks after the network admin quit and I took over and here we
are 3 years later and grew to 9 offices and over 200 employees.(We are thinknig
about 50 more within the next year) So you can see the giant salary increase
that occurred when all this happend. Now after 3 years its clear that I have
proved myself and feel I should be making what the norm is for these duties and
responsibilities. Management agrees I am just tyring to see what i should ask
for and expect.

Thanks for all your comments.