Well, good luck at the new gig dude.
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Greg Mulholland
  To: NT System Admin Issues
  Sent: Thursday, May 01, 2008 5:49 PM
  Subject: RE: Salary Advice

  The salary game is always a funny question to me. What some people would
value as 100k others would value at 70k so you sometimes cant compare salaries.
My theory is if i really think i am worth 150k and it wont be a pain to move
then i will chase that money. However if i think i know i can get more
somewhere else but life and work circumstances mean moving is not advisable or
possible then i will be happy with what i get.

  To me the place i work is just as important as what i do and the money i get
paid.. Incidentally today is my last day at my current job.. :)