OGC

:)

From: Greg Mulholland [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, May 01, 2008 7:15 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Salary Advice

Thanks .. i am really looking forward to it.. large dell shop and get some real
hand on exp with ESX and just about everything else ive been doing for the last
few years just on a larger scale. Plus there are some nice carrots for the next
year, OCS, OPSmgr, Win2k8 etc.. oh and they money is a bonus :)