I have an issue with my file server and NTFS permissions. I checked the
"Shared Permissions" and they are Domain Admins Full control and Doman
Users Change.
The structure is simple: \\FileServer\Shared\Managers

In AD I created a Global group called "Managers" and added the
appropriate users to the group. Now back over to the file server I add
the "Managers" group to the Managers folder NTFS permissions, gave them
"Full Control" and the permissions inherited down through the child
folders. Now when I go to a user's machine who is a member of the
"Managers" group and try to access the Managers folder "Access is
denied"? They can get through the "Shared" directory so I don't think
its "Share Permissions". If I configure the NTFS permissions explicitly
for each user it works? Maybe replication? Folder owner problems? I've
been googling and haven't run into anything that fits the bill.