Ahhh...ok, thanks.  I should start living in the 21st century, huh...

Bill Lambert

Concuity

847-941-9206

From: Sam Cayze [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, May 12, 2008 9:48 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Why XP is doomed

I never buy any laptops with 5400 RPM disks.  That's so 1980's.   I
throw 7200 in all our laptops, heat has never been a problem.  Now, on
an ultra-portable or tablet, I could see how it could be...  But then
again, there are many 7200 RPM drives that claim they are just as cool
as 5400 rpm drives...