From: Christopher J. Bosak [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, May 14, 2008 9:32 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: OT: Windows DVD Maker

All right, my Google-fu is failing me, so I'll kick this question to the
list. On Windows Vista... I'll wait for the groans to die out... when
using Windows DVD Maker, when I try to make a DVD, and it gets to the
encoding stage, it gets to about 3.?%, and Windows shuts down my
machine. Completely powers off. Immediately. No shutting down screen. No
appcrash screen. No nothing, screen goes black, power cuts off on
machine. When rebooting, there's nothing complaining about a disruptive
shutdown, nor are there any logs from Windows DVD Maker. I'm at a loss.
Any suggestions?

DVD Burner is a SATA connected Philips SPD2415BD SuperAlwrite.

Christopher J. Bosak

Vector Company

c. 847.603.4673

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

"You need to install an RTFM Interface, due to an LBNC issue."

- B.O.F.H. (Merged 2 into 1) - Me

signature database 3098 (20080514) __________

http://www.eset.com