She can't be burning that many DVDs, the demand for bucktooth-midget
pR0n can't be that steep....

Shook

________________________________

From: Tim Vander Kooi [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, May 14, 2008 11:18 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Windows DVD Maker

Vista's DVD Maker has "issues", most of them due to file size. My wife
does lots of DVD burning and movie making with Vista and we have found
that using multiple small files works fine while 1 large file causes the
problems that you have found. It has been reported to Microsoft and is
being worked on.

Tim