No IRQ conflict. Just checked that.

Nothing using the same parameters as far as I can tell.

Could be a bad DVD burner, but I don't have a spare machine with a SATA
hookup here to test that.

This is actually the first problem I've had with Vista. Granted Vista took
some getting used to, but so far, except for this problem, I like it. That's
just my opinion, your mileage may vary.

Any other ideas before I RMA this drive?

Christopher J. Bosak

Vector Company

c. 847.603.4673

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

"You need to install an RTFM Interface, due to an LBNC issue."

- B.O.F.H. (Merged 2 into 1) - Me