I'm with you on all that Ken.  One question I have, is why is it wanting
SSL, when I don't have the default website listening on 443?

Joe Heaton

________________________________

From: Ken Schaefer [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, May 14, 2008 6:59 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Citrix problem with install

a)      400 = Bad Request. Probably occurring because you aren't sending
the correct Host HTTP header to the IIS server (it's configured to
listen for the servername, and not "localhost" as a header. You can
change the IIS config to accept "localhost" as well as the servername.
Look in the httperr.log error log file to find out why you are getting
Bad Request

b)      If you want to view something over HTTPS you need a certificate.
Did you install a cert into the website or configure IIS to use an
existing server authentication certificate? You can use SelfSSL.exe
(part of the Res Kit tools) to generate a self-signed certificate to
test.

Cheers

Ken