We support several Macs, although we have a significant Citrix environment
so delivering common Windows applications isn't that big of a deal. If
Citrix or Terminal Services aren't an option, you could easily give them OWA
access and take Outlook out of the equation.

On a side note, I'm in the process of migrating our Marketing's Departmental
Documents repository from an old, failing Snap Appliance to a Windows 2003
File Server. We quickly found that Microsoft's File Services for Macintosh
don't quite have the functionality required by the Mac users. We're
evaluating ExtremezIP from Group Logic which is fairly inexpensive and
simple tool for providing Macintosh File/Print services.

- Sean