From: Jon Harris [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, May 23, 2008 9:39 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Re: Mac on 2003 Domain

I don't want my Mac user RDPing into anything.  He is a big enough issue I
don't need servers crashing because of his need to use a Mac.  We have one
person on staff that spends about 25% of his time just fixing the files that
"work just great on the Mac" but will not work right on a Windows system.
My boss is fully aware of this and just smiles when the Mac user makes wild
claims and moans about no one supporting Macs.

Like I said put them on a Windows 98 system and make them prove they can run
it before spending the money on a Mac.  Ours could not run the Windows 98
system for more than 30 days before we had to rebuild it.