I just did that, with no improvement.

I also once again had "it" do the "Repair" from the Word Help menu.  It
went through the motions, did a re-install when attempting to open Word,
and showed no changes...

I was a bit cautious and only whacked "Word" keys.  Perhaps if I whacked
all things Office?

Thanks!
Richard McClary, Systems Administrator
ASPCA Knowledge Management
1717 S Philo Rd, Ste 36, Urbana, IL  61802
217-337-9761
http://www.aspca.org