I don't get it.

----- Original Message -----
  From: Cameron
  To: NT System Admin Issues
  Sent: Tuesday, June 10, 2008 10:49 AM
  Subject: OT: I've *GOT* to share!!

  Ok, so I work for a rental company that rents everything from hand tools to
great big bobcats and backhoes. I just got a support call that a remote
location that currently has a power failure, so they've hooked up some
generators to get the computers/printers back up and running but could I please
hurry up and reset everything because they can't access the
system/internet/email!!

  I had to call them and thank them for making my day!!LOL!!! Gotta love
ingenuity!! (oh, and YES, this has happened before with another location!)

  Cheers!

  Cameron

  ...and now back to our regularly scheduled program.