I have no choice in the matter by year end I have to migrate both of my
physical DC's to the virtual environment.  One of the machines has been
having hardware issues for the last 6 months the other has not.  Of the 6
boxes I have up at the moment 2 are setup to be virtual hosts.  One of the
machines to be shutdown is more than 10 years old and ready to be retired.
At the moment I can shut down 2 physical boxes with no loss to the network.
I hope by the end of next week to make it 3 down with no loss.  Politics is
not a good reason to do things and this is all due to politics.

Jon