Can we just drop all of the politicians in the Pacific and start over? At
the very least they should all lose one months pay for every day we don't
have a budget.

You can still go to the meetings, it is a great learning experience and a
chance to win some nice stuff.

http://communities.vmware.com/community/vmug/us-west/sacramento

To sign up just go here: http://www.vmware.com/vmug

It's all free, including dinner!