From: Roger Wright [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 21 July 2008 21:51
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: PST Hell

We're dealing with the prospect of moving approximately 200 PST files from
several server locations to a new USERS share location.  We could do this
manually and reset each user's Outlook accordingly, but would prefer some type
of automated process.  Racking my brain but can't come up with a means to do
this simply.

Suggestions from anyone whose done something similar?

Roger Wright

Network Administrator

727.572.7076  x388

_____