From: Roger Wright [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, July 25, 2008 8:36 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Server Colidation via VMWare

We want to take a closer look at server consolidation using VMWare's ESX
products, especially in light of the recent announcement making the product
available free.

We have several servers on old hardware that would be nearly impossible to
rebuild so we're thinking they're ideal candidates for VM's if there's an
automated process to migrate P2V.

Is such a tool available, and at low-cost?

Roger Wright
Network Administrator
727.572.7076  x388
_____