http://www.vmware.com/download/p2v/ is this it? Not free , is it?

From: David Lum [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, July 25, 2008 11:39 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Server Colidation via VMWare

Yes there is a P2V tool that VMWare has - it lets you make a P2V image
w/out taking the target system offline - it loads a liitle app then
takes a snapshot, it's very slick!  IIRC it comes with ESX, but I might
be mistaken.

Dave Lum  - Systems Engineer
[EMAIL PROTECTED] - (971)-222-1025
"..remember that, in the past, those who foolishly sought power by
riding the back of the tiger ended up inside"  - JFK