Nice redundancy ;)   Lol!

From: David Lum [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, July 25, 2008 10:54 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Server Colidation via VMWare

And if you're really good, you'll bring up the VM that you just created
via P2V while the physical one is still up...DOH!

Dave Lum  - Systems Engineer
[EMAIL PROTECTED] - (971)-222-1025
"..remember that, in the past, those who foolishly sought power by
riding the back of the tiger ended up inside"  - JFK