Second that.  Used it several times and it beats the vmware converter
for me.

Jon Lewis

From: Joseph L. Casale [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, July 28, 2008 8:00 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Server Colidation via VMWare

Sam,
Try this: http://www.rtfm-ed.co.uk/?page_id=174

I use this so that I may use native win/nix utils for dumping the disk
off a physical machine very quickly into the vm, then I boot off a cd
and run this. Easy and way faster to convert then the vmware tool. I
have many issues with that tool from bad conversions to IO issues when
dumping the data into the vm, I gave up on it.

I have an SQL coming up asap but I presume it will work just fine as I
will ghost/clonezilla the machine which I know works (Its been restored
that way already before).

jlc