From: Jon Harris [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, July 28, 2008 7:34 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Re: Server Colidation via VMWare

During my attempts with SQL all SQL services were set to disabled and
machine restarted.  I also tried doing a cold boot but nothing seemed to
help.  Same thing with the IISv6 with FTP.  I did not try removing all
the IP's from these machines as I had enough issues getting everything
working together in the first place.

Jon

On Mon, Jul 28, 2008 at 8:22 PM, Sam Cayze <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>