[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>]
Sent: Thursday, August 14, 2008 12:00 PM To: NT System Admin Issues Subject: Re: Windows Defender or some other antivirus/anti spyware solution?

I have to disagree.  The price of free is not worth the suckfest that
 you operate under the false-sense of security with.

I've repaired enough compromised systems to validate the "free" price
 tag of anything.  NOD32 and Spybot Search and Destroy (with TeaTimer
 running) FTW.

If you are only going to run free stuff, dont use IE. Use Firefox with AdblockPlus and NoScript addons installed.