+1

I've NEVER had any problem getting a variety of SonicWALL models to talk
to other vendor's equipment. Frequently it's simply a matter of knowing
the appropriate magical incantations.

Sure they have problems with Cisco *under certain conditions*, but
that's Cisco's fault, not SonicWALLs. Many times Cisco will *only* talk
to other Ciscos due to Cisco-proprietary extensions to standard protocols.

--

Phil Brutsche
[EMAIL PROTECTED]